An extra strength alcohol free Kava Kava tincture used mostly for its sedative, anti-anxiety and euphoriant properties. A potent dose of kavalactones in each serving. Kava is an excellent sleep aid and headache remedy due to its ability to release physical tension within the skeletal muscles. It is a good herb for people who tend to store their stress in areas such as the neck, shoulders, and back.
- Vegan, Natural, Non Gmo
- Alcohol-Free, No Hidden Fillers
- Concentrated Liquid Herb
- Slightly Sweet Herbal Flavour
- Natural sedative
- May reduce muscular pain
- May help with insomnia
- May reduce nervous system stress
- May reduce stress and anxiety
- May reduce social anxiety
- May reduce tension headaches
Who It's For
Kava is excellent for people who feel sudden panic or anxiety attacks seemingly out of no where and need instant relief. Kava works within 10-20 minutes of taking it and immediately relaxes a tense/stressed nervous system. It's perfect who feel "wound up too tight" and need some support with falling asleep or with reducing social anxiety.
Regular Strength vs. Extra Strength
Our extra strength Kava Tincture contains a more concentrated amount of kavalactones (the active ingredients from the kava root). It's for people who aren't very sensitive to herbal remedies and need a stronger dose. Start with 1 full dropper and increase dosage as needed.
See Our Regular Strength Kava Tincture Here
For Best Results
Kava pairs well with a magnesium supplement to help calm both the muscular and nervous system. Try pairing this tincture with a magnesium powder or magnesium capsule.
About The Herb
Kava Kava has a history of being used in social and ceremonial settings as it helps to relax the physical body without impairing mental alertness. It was especially important during meetings involving conflicts, because kava kava induces a state of relaxation and goodwill among parties trying to reconcile differences. Use kava kava for social anxiety, sleep, ceremony, meditation, prayer, conflict resolution, or physical tension.
Take 1-2 full droppers when feeling stressed or before bed to help promote sleep.
We recommend using your product within 3 years of purchasing.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
- We ship in 1-3 business days. Time of transit will vary depending on delivery location, however it generally arrives in 15 business days or less.
- We ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- There is free international shipping on orders over $75CAD.
- We will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 6 weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf with Canada Post.
- If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.