Hay Fever, also known as seasonal allergies, are extremely common during season changes. This herbal formula works to naturally rid of the body of histamine, support the livers phase II detox, reduce inflammation and break down mucus build up.
- Vegan, Natural, Non-Gmo
- Alcohol-Free, No Hidden Fillers
- Concentrated Liquid Herb
About The Herbs
Nettle: Nettle’s natural antihistamine effects help reduce sneezing, runny nose and itchy eyes. It's a powerful plant to reduce inflammation in the body, an important key for reducing allergic reactions.
Astragalus: helps the liver rid the body of histamine and other inflammatory compounds that trigger allergic reactions. Nourishes and strengthens the immune system.
Oregon Grape Root: according to TCM, allergies are a sign from the body that the liver is imbalanced, also known as “liver deficiency.” Strengthening the liver and supporting detoxification pathways is an important part of any holistic allergy protocol. Oregon grape root opens the livers phase 2 pathway so histamine can leave the body.
Yerba Santa Leaf: helps to liquify mucous in the lungs and facilitate expectoration. Yerba Santa also aids in upper respiratory tissue repair and slows down the production of excess mucus.
Lemon balm: a natural antihistamine which also helps with irritability and restlessness associated with seasonal allergies.Other ingredients: Glycerin, Purified Water.
Take 1-3 full droppers daily with lots of water. This formula needs to be taken consistently for best results.
We recommend using your products within 3 years of date of purchasing. Store container in a cool and dry place.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
- We ship in 1-3 business days. Time of transit will vary depending on delivery location, however it generally arrives in 15 business days or less.
- We ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- There is free international shipping on orders over $75CAD.
- We will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 6 weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf with Canada Post.
- If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.
I started taking this tincture two weeks ago, and within days I felt so much better! My ichy eyes, runny nose were gone and I can enjoy the outdoors without getting so bummed out!
Thanks for making such a wonderful product!