This delicious Chamomile Tincture is perfect for winding down. A few drops under the tongue of this alcohol-free tincture is a magically floral, heart-opening, calming experience. You can take before bed, or when you need help calming into a restful state. Safe for kids and adults.
- Vegan, Organic, Non Gmo
- Alcohol-Free, No Hidden Fillers
- Concentrated Liquid Herb
- Sweet Chamomile Flavour
- Soothing and calming mood support
- Digestive aid
- Soothing kids for bedtime
- Support a sense of self-compassion
- Assist in letting go of the day to relax in the evening
- Strengthen heart-mind connection
Pairs Well With
This beautiful floral tincture pairs well with our Rose tincture, and our Blue Lotus Tincture. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Heart meridian houses the “Shen,” which can be translated as “heart-mind" connection. When it seems like one is leading only with their head, rather than their heart and values — or when one is feeling lost, disconnected, or unsettled — it’s essential to nourish and ground the Shen with calming, heart strengthening herbs. Shen essentially means our consciousness: the way we think and thus take action towards our true heart’s calling and purpose, and our ability to be fully present and connect with ourselves and those we love.
About The Herb
Chamomile can have mood-lifting benefits and can help restlessness or racing in the mind and body, particularly in relation to gut or Spleen Qi disharmony. Some say, “Chamomile is for those crying on the outside, while Catnip is for those crying on the inside.” Meaning Chamomile is best suited for those who make their complaints known to all around them (which is why it’s the perfect kid’s herb!), whereas Catnip is for those who try to “shoulder it all”, keeping their discomfort tucked away inside.
Take 1-3 full droppers in the evening to support restfulness. Reduce dosage to 1-2 full droppers for children.
We recommend using your products within 3 years of date of purchasing. Store container in a cool and dry place.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
- We ship in 1-3 business days. Time of transit will vary depending on delivery location, however it generally arrives in 15 business days or less.
- We ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- There is free international shipping on orders over $75CAD.
- We will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 6 weeks at email@example.com and we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf with Canada Post.
- If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.