An alcohol-free lemon balm tincture suitable for both adults and children. Lemon balm is a naturally gentle sedative herb that relives stress and anxiety. It's also great for chronic gastrointestinal disorders including indigestion, IBS, colitis, and acid reflux. It's anti-viral properties make it useful for colds, flus, bronchitis, or any viral infection. Use this lemon balm extract before bed to help with sleep, when stress arises to induce relaxation, or when sick to help recovery.
- Vegan, Natural, Non Gmo
- Alcohol-Free, No Hidden Fillers
- Concentrated Liquid Herb
- Slightly Sweet Herbal Flavour
- May reduce frequent UTI's
- Reduce candida overgrowth
- Mild anti-depressant
- Sleep aid
- Nourish adrenal glands
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Life can often leave us feeling stressed or fearful about what the future holds, we sometimes find ourselves awake at night wondering what will happen to us and our families. If you tend to worry about the future, Lemon Balm is an incredibly soothing nervine that helps take away the worry and replace it with a sense of peace.
Who It's For
This Lemon Balm Tincture is excellent for people who are more on the hypersensitive side, or those whose nerves are damaged and inflamed.
If you have any of the following symptoms, try bringing lemon balm into your life:
Loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, anxiousness, nervous stomach, sensitive stomach, heart palpitations, hot flashes, night sweats, frozen shoulder, stomachaches, gastritis, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, nervousness, fatigue, diarrhea, urinary urgency, urinary frequency, weight gain, weakness of the limbs, weak digestion, trace mineral deficiencies, tooth pain, fever, seizures, nosebleeds, inflammation, histamine reactions, brain inflammation.
For Best Results
To receive the maximum benefits of lemon balm, be sure you take this herb consistently. It works well as an evening herb, to help you wind down before bed and help you let go of the day.
Pairs Well With
Lemon balm pairs well with lemon water, magnesium powder, and spirulina and barley grass juice powder to help repair damaged nerves. Be sure to include plenty of anti-inflammatory foods in your diet; such as raw or lightly cooked plant based foods, and make sure to include foods with vibrant colors such as oranges, red peppers, purple cabbage, greens, blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, and so on.
Learn how to follow an alkaline diet here
About The Herb
Lemon balm has soothing properties that make it a gift from Mother Nature to deal with our frazzling world. Lemon balm has been called the 'Elixir of Life' due to its incredible anti-viral, anti-bacterial, digestive and sedative properties. Incredibly, it also has high levels of anti-oxidants which substantially increases the ability to work quick and effectively. Lemon balm contains terpenes that have the ability to relieve stress, anxiety, hypertension, depression, high blood pressure, muscle spasms, heart palpitations, tension headaches, circulatory issues, and cognitive disorders.
Lemon balm also benefits chronic gastrointestinal disorders including indigestion, IBS, colitis, and acid reflux. It's anti-viral properties make it useful for colds, flus, bronchitis, or any viral infection. Use this lemon balm extract before bed to help with sleep, when stress arises to induce relaxation, or when sick to help recovery.
Take 1-3 full droppers in the evening or as needed. Reduce dosage to 1-2 full droppers for children.
We recommend using your product within 3 years of purchasing.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
- We ship in 1-3 business days. Time of transit will vary depending on delivery location, however it generally arrives in 15 business days or less.
- We ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- There is free international shipping on orders over $75CAD.
- We will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 6 weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf with Canada Post.
- If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.
Lemon Balm Tincture